We created our final project groups today, so if you missed class, read up here and email firstname.lastname@example.org asap to sign up for a group….
There is no regular class on Wednesday – please use the time to meet with your group and get started on researching and organizing your project topic. A group progress report is due Monday in class – one page from the group with topic, initial bibliography, or work assignments…..
Remember (most) class emails are listed here at the bottom of the page (password: spartans).
- Sex selection and reproductive rights – Meliza, Breanna, Claire
- Gay/lesbian adoption – Michelle, Lydia C., Emily McD
- Gender difference in science – Ana C., Tony T., Sara M.
- Women & media – Andrea R, Reanne A., Vedika R.
- Reproductive health issues in sex work – Maria C., Anna C., Vilma R.
- The Second shift, domestic/wage work – Shawnte S., G’neyb S. Wendy W
- Feminist organizations in the 80s & 90s – Alie B, Jennifer T., Karina R.
- Domestic violence among same sex couples – Amy T, Ruth T., Joyce K.
- The wage gap – Richard H., Anabel H., Gerald B.
- Reproductive rights & race/ethnic perspectives – Alessandra, Francisca & Naomi
- The abortion pill – Yessica, Alex W., Aly B.